Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

[PHOTOS] Korea Day 34 - MBLAQ The Blaq% Tour in Seoul Jul 22, 2012

Watch "Run" live is DAE to the BAK!!!! They are all so sexy ^^
Security was quite tight...and the security guy was right next to me when Thunder opened his shirt and Joon completely went half-naked....LOL oh well I witnessed it so that's all I need ^_^
Thunder and Joon did so much fan service...they took handphone of fans and took their selcas....what are lucky fans!!!
In general, it was really fun watching them all playing around and having fun time at the concert....
Joon was extremely dangerous around water gun :)) He saw me pointing my camera at him and he shot water right into my face LMAO :))










More pictures click here (235 pictures)

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT MY PICTURES!!!!
Please share photos with FULL CREDIT!!! Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment